Friday, January 30

Melbourne 8# Melbourne Zoo

I'm back from my mom's hometown,Ipoh
suffered there for 3 days without computer, aircond..but worth it

Aite let's continue about my trip to Melbourne
Went to Melbourne Zoo
but on the way taking tramp to the zoo,the tramp had problem and all stop working
Photobucket
Melbourne Zoo
Photobucket
Baboons
Photobucket
Monkeys
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zebra's
Photobucket
Then i saw this
'Caution,Berhati-Hati'
Photobucket
Tiger's
Rawr!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Saw 1 sleeping Koala Bears only
Photobucket
Kangaroo's
Photobucket
Photobucket
I just knew that Kangaroo pose when they're sleeping
Photobucket
Photobucket
Small little Penguins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then we left Melbourne Zoo and went back to the city
went into a game shop and was addicted to this game console
Nintendo Wii,my next target
Photobucket
After that we went to a Japanese restaurant Yoyogi had dinner
Photobucket

0 comments: