Sunday, April 19

Sports Day

Yesterday was my school sports day
I woke up 5am early in the morning and left to school and got to be at school by 6am
Then took bus together with the band members to MPSJ
I did brought my camera but i have to march and i cant carry my camera along
I passed it to Azhar so it's safer rather than i leave it somewhere..thanks alot man!
Now less stories,more picture stories!
6am @ School Hall
Photobucket
Band Marching
Photobucket
I tried Azhar's new lens.."Ellie" is it's nickname,Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0 L USM is it's full name
Dammmnn Poison..i'm so addicted to it and non stop taking pictures with it..i want! =(
Photobucket
Run!
Photobucket
Photographers
Photobucket
Points
Photobucket
And lastly..ChaiTzeJing the Starbucks VIC bought Starbucks..Again
Photobucket

0 comments: