Tuesday, January 12

I Bought A Book From a Fruit Shop

Sunday was always a great day,that's the day when i bought all my stuffs
Like my phone,iPod,dSLR and so
so last Sunday,i passed by a fruit shop and went in to have a look
then i bought a book from that shop..yes,a book from a Fruit Shop
although it's not as thick as my other revision books i bought few days ago
it does store many many many things inside,can learn alot more than the revision books too
Photobucket
and this is the cover of the book,it's glows..
that's the logo of the fruit shop
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]