Monday, August 30

SDMC

Some of you might know, i admitted into SDMC last friday
cause of throat infection, HFMD(Hand Foot Mouth Disease) and fever
2 nights at hospital is quite..boring
i never step out of my room door for 2 days ever since i enter the room
stayed inside the aircond room for 2 days straight
hospital food was surprisingly not bad, not as bad as you think
Breakfast day 1
Photobucket
Breakfast day 2
Photobucket
Lunch day 2
Photobucket
Photobucket
Been dripping for 1 day, 4 packs of 0.95 Sodium Chloride 5% Glucose thing
Photobucket
into my vein
Photobucket
Because of my disease,this thing is hung outside my door
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thankfully i didn't have to use these
Photobucket
Photobucket
View from my room
Photobucket
And finaly..DISCHARGE
Photobucket
goodbye SDMC

0 comments: