Friday, January 1

2009 Recap

Alright it's the end of 2009,here's a review of what i've done in year 2009
Look Out Point
Went there for the first time
Photobucket
Wii
Bought Nintendo Wii
Photobucket
Janice Open House
Janice invited me to her house for a party
Photobucket
Happy Birthday To Me
Celebrated my 14th birthday at tuition centre with my classmates..thanks guys
Photobucket
Speed Challenge @ 1u
3 Duncan Crew yoyo players came to Malaysia, joined them at 1utama
Photobucket
Wedding Shoot
My first time shooting wedding,great experience
Photobucket
Earth Hour
29th was Earth Hour,went to Look Out Point but i was late..
Had dinner at Gasoline
Photobucket
David Archuleta @ Sunway
Thanks Jason for this showcase tics
this post helped me get 200+ visits a day
Photobucket
Nokia 5800
Bought new phone,Nokia's first S60 touch screen phone
Photobucket
Seafield Scout Campfire Night
Went to my school's scout Campfire Night
Photobucket
Seafield Band Party
Band party at William's house
Photobucket
House Panorama
Did a panorama of my house,sooo nice
It's 54.5 megapixel
Photobucket
Malaysian YoYo Championship 2009
My first time joining national competition,got 5th place in offstring 4a division
Photobucket
Sold Nintendo Wii
Sold off my Nintendo Wii since i dont play often

Photobucket

Bought Ipod Touch
And bought an iPod Touch since i use it often
Photobucket
Cousin's Wedding
My second wedding shoot,my cousin's wedding
Photobucket
New Shoe
Nike Dunk High! red red i like
Photobucket
Starbucks Free Coffee
Grabbed a free Starbucks Coffee during their 11th anniversary
Photobucket
Singapore
Went Singapore near Christmas time,Orchard Road is really nice
Photobucket
Cherating,Pahang
Went Pahang with my whole mom's side family,climbed Sg.Lembing Hill
Photobucket
That's all for my 2009 review of wad i've posted
my comp has been really really slow and laggy these days..why?!

0 comments: