Saturday, January 1

2010 Recap

In a blink of an eye, a year had passed
let's recap what i've posted on honvee.blogspot.com
First Dinner of Year 2010
i had my first dinner in year 2010 at TGI Fridays
Photobucket
I Switched to Mac
I've finaly changed to a Mac after so long of using Windows
Photobucket
School Marathon
I became one of my school's OP and started shooting school events
here's one
Photobucket
Happy Birthday to Me!
Celebrated my 15th bday on 20th of Feb
Photobucket
Birthday's Lunch at Rakuzen
Rakuzen for lunch during my bday!
Photobucket
New Case!
Bought new shirt for my iPod
Photobucket
Magic Mouse
So magical..
Photobucket
Earth Hour
I save the world !! for an hour..
Photobucket
Interact IU
OP for the day
met the Hitz Crew and Caprice. wore the same shoe as Caprice!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dunk High's
High Shoes FTW!
Photobucket
DanBoard
This little box was born..
Photobucket
USJ 12 Canteen Day
Attended their canteen day
Photobucket
New iPod Touch!
Sent in my iPod Touch for servicing and got a new refurbished unit!
Photobucket
Spottings!
Photobucket
Empire Shopping Gallery
Subang's latest mall
Photobucket
New Layout!
Changed my old blog layout from black to white,small to big!
PhotobucketMirror Screen Protector
Mirror protection for my iPod!
Photobucket
Cheer 2010 Preview !
ok i just realised i havent post the full post of Cheer 2010..oops :P
Photobucket
Miss Me?
Photobucket
Reprise : Revolution of Sound
Seafield School Band concert!
Photobucket
Rakuzen for Dinner again!
Photobucket
Seafield Sports Day
super belated post lol
Photobucket
SDMC
i was admitted to hospital
Photobucket
Take Off Sequence
B737 taking off!
Photobucket
Studying @ Starbucks
hardcore studying at Starbucks for almost a week there
Photobucket
MAS 9M-MXA 738 @ SZB
Very nice looking new livery for Malaysia Airlines
Photobucket
Hat Yai, Penang!
Hat Yai #1
Hat Yai #2
Penang
went HatYai and Penang!
Photobucket
Apple iPhone 4
my old iPod Touch was sold..
and this lil baby was born
Photobucket
More Storages!
Bought more cards for my camera
Photobucket
Seoul, Korea
I went to Seoul, Korea with my family!
Korea Trip #1 Departing to Incheon Airport
Korea Trip #2 Off to Seoul City
Korea Trip #3 MyungDong , Dongdaemun , CheongGyeCheon
and still posting, stay tuned for more!
Photobucket
M-yo Yoyo
Bought the M-Yo limited edition MYYC 2010 yoyo!
Photobucket

Yeap , that's it! Recap of what i've posted in year 2010
looking foward for Year 2011 !
will be posting even more awesome stuffs..hopefully =)
And i wishes you all readers a Happy New Year

0 comments: